ATW Business Park
Where BUSINESS takes flight!
Located off of WI 96 and seconds from US Interstate 41, ATW Business Park stands ready to help your business take off. Whether your business is aviation related or not, 53 dividable acres are available for lease. Conveniently situated on Appleton International Airport airfield, with easy access to US Interstate 41, which connects North to Green Bay and South to Milwaukee. The park is located on the West end of the Fox Cities, which is the third largest metropolitan area in Wisconsin. It is also ranked in the top 35 communities nationally, for the shortest commuting times which average thirteen minutes. In addition to being situated so closely to the highways and growing metropolises, the park is surrounded by nature and overlooks a golf course.
For more information about the area, visit the Fox Cities Convention and Visitors Bureau.
- Paved roadway with lighting
- Located adjacent to WI Highway 96; 5 minutes to US Interstate 41
- High-speed/broadband/tele-communications access
- Utilities in place: water, sewer, electric and natural gas lines
- Easy access to airport – air traffic controlled runways and taxiways
- Full service Fixed Base Operator & hangar space available
- US Customs facility accepts cargo and general aviation aircraft up to 20 passengers