Pulling for Honor
2019 Pulling Competition Results
- 9.294s Green Bay Rugby – American Legion Post 230 DePere
- 10.681s Appleton North Football Team
- 11.076s Oshkosh Airport Products
- 12.028s Werner Electric Supply
- 12.601s Wingnuts – GAC Veterans
- 12.776s FedEx
- 13.052s Wingnuts – GAC/Boldt
- 13.996s Great Northern
- 14.992s PUSH Personal Fitness
- 15.316s Oshkosh Corporation Military Network
- 15.327s Basler Turbo Conversions
- 18.001s Sure-Dry Basements
- 18.192s Real Estate Pulling Together
- 20.037s Impact Martial Arts
- 20.155s US Venture Inc.
- 23.035s Team Baysek
- 25.150s FIRE Fitness Camp – The Avengers
- 26.5″ Jennifer Landro Real Estate Team
- 25″ FIRE Titletown – Hurry Up and Wait
- 19″ Brewtown
- 13″ FIRE Fitness Camp – Han’s Beast Squad
- 13″ Xperience Fitness – Thanks for your Service
- 12.5″ Thrivent Financial
- 11.5″ Pitney Bowes
- 11″ Menasha Foundation – Team Zephyr
- 10″ Ohskosh Crossfit
- 9.5″ Desert Veterans of Wisconsin – Fox Valley
- 9″ Team BBF
- 8.5″ Fox World Travel
- 0″ Goofy’s Gang
- 9.540s Black-Haak (21 participants)
- Vietnam Veterans of America Chapter 351
- Lenny’s Load Haulers
Thank you to everyone who participated!
Old Glory Honor Flight Fundraiser
Join us for a day of competition, family fun and the opportunity to thank our American heroes.
Pulling for Honor is a plane pull competition fundraiser where teams compete to pull a 200,000lb plane. Each team consists of up to 20 individuals, and the team who pulls the plane 12ft the
fastest is the winner! Each team is required to raise a minimum of $1,500 in order to participate in the competition. Gather your friends, family and coworkers and sign up tojoin the competition today.
Our goal this year is to raise $85,000 to benefit Old Glory Honor Flight. Our mission is to fully fund one flight and enable 100 veterans to experience an unforgettable trip to visit their memorials in Washington D.C. and receive the welcome home they truly deserve.
If competing isn’t for you, you can still join in the fun and help give thanks for our U.S. Veterans!
Pulling for Honor is family friendly and open to the public. Alongside the pulling competition, the event will also include: Allegiant Airfare giveaways, a kiddie plane pull, bounce house and inflatables, Old Glory veterans reuniting celebration and veteran displays, food trucks, Culver’s custard, and a beer tent!
The Pulling for Honor event is August 10, 2019 and the community is invited to attend from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
DATE: August 10, 2019
|10 a.m||Gates open|
|10 a.m to 1:15 p.m.||food, inflatables, veteran displays|
|10:45 a.m.||Star Spangled Banner|
|11 a.m. to 1:15 p.m.||Pulling competition begins|
|1:30 p.m.||Awards ceremony|
|2 p.m.||Gates close|