What is the difference between short-term and long-term parking?
- Short-term parking is closer to the airport and has a maximum rate of $13.00 a day.
- Long-term parking is located behind short-term parking and is a little walk to the airport with the daily maximum rate of $7.00 a day. Long-term parking also has a weekly rate of $40.00 depending on the length of your stay. Click here to see rate details.
What is the rate for parking?
- Short-term parking is free for the first 30 minutes. After the first 30 minutes, you will be charged $2.00 up to the first hour and $1.00 each half hour after that with a maximum rate of $13.00. Click here to see rate chart.
- Long-term parking is free for the first 30 minutes. After the first 30 minutes you will be charged $2.00 up to the first hour and then $1.00 for each hour after that with a maximum of $7.00. Click here to see rate details.
How does the weekly rate for long term work?
- The weekly rate is $40.00. The rate is valid when you leave on the same day and time of the week as you come in. For example: If you come into the lot at 10:00 a.m. Monday morning and then leaving the following Monday by 10:00 a.m., you will be charged the $40.00 rate. If you leave the lot later then 10:00 a.m. you could accrue additional charges.
What do I do if I have lost my ticket?
- If you lose your ticket, proceed to the exit plaza and press the help button located on the machine. Someone will assist you with getting the correct charge based on number of days in the lot. If you do lose your ticket it will take longer for you to exit due to the processing of the lost ticket. The charge for a lost ticket is the full daily rate for each day parked in the lot. There is no weekly rate for a lost ticket. A processing fee could be assessed on top of the normal parking rate for a lost ticket.
Where can I park if I am handicap?
- You may park in either short-term or long-term parking as they both have handicap parking spots. Short-term parking has a $13.00 maximum per day and long-term parking has a $7.00 maximum per day. Long-term parking has a weekly rate of $40.00. Handicap spots are located at the front of each parking lot closest to the terminal.
What do I do if my vehicle needs to be towed?
- You can contact any tow company in the area to tow your vehicle. You will need to stop at the exit plaza to pay for your parking prior to your car leaving the lot. Stop at one of the exit machines and press the help button for assistance in paying.