Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – Noon; 1:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Weekends and Major Holidays
W6390 Challenger Drive, Appleton, WI 54914
Temporary office near Baggage Claim , South End of the Terminal
Security Badging Process
STEP 1: APPLICATION
- Download the Access Media Demographics application.
- Complete the application
- Have your Authorized Signatory sign the section located at the top of the application.
- Fill out all applicable fields on the application; including the Privacy Act page.
- Review the “List of Acceptable Documents” to ensure you possess the correct identification documents for your security badge.
- All documents must be current and unexpired.
- Documents must be original, no photocopies will be accepted.
- Bring the completed application and identification documents to Airport Administration.
- Airport Administration will determine the type of badge needed and if fingerprinting will be required.
- Fingerprints will be taken at that time.
STEP 2: BACKGROUND VERIFICATION
- Your paperwork will be submitted for a Security Threat Assessment (STA) and if applicable, a Criminal History Records Check (CHRC).
- The STA and CHRC typically take 3-5 business days to process.
- You will be contacted once your background check has cleared.
STEP 3: TRAINING
- Once your background check has cleared, you will need to complete the appropriate training to receive your badge.
- Training will need to be scheduled with airport administration.
- Training is held in the airport administration office.
- Allow 60 minutes for training.
STEP 4: BADGING
- Once you have completed training your photo will be taken and you will be given your security badge.
- Please bring appropriate IDs for verification to receive the badge.
- Badges are issued with a maximum two year expiration date.
- Badges are not valid past their expiration date and can be renewed one month prior to their expiration date.
- You will need to bring in your expiring badge plus acceptable identification documents to renew your badge.
Lost or Stolen Security Badges
Lost or stolen security badges must be reported to the airport immediately. To report lost or stolen badges call Airport Public Safety at 920.832.1633.
Security Badge Fees
NEW SECURITY BADGE – $ 50
LOST OR STOLEN BADGE – $ 40
RENEWAL BADGE – $ 10
FINGERPRINTING – $ 35
- The Authorized Signatory is the representative who sponsors individuals and requests airport identification media.
- If you have a change in badge status or access needs; you are required to call Airport Administration.