Appleton International Airport offers a variety of parking options to meet your needs and budget:
Valet ParkingCurbside, most convenient option
|Short-Term Lot||Closest to the terminal, $15 daily|
|Long-Term Lot||Farther from the terminal, $8 daily|
|Cell phone waiting lot||Use when picking up passengers|
The airport offers 24-hour parking, so you can enter and exit at any time. For payment we accept: cash, credit card and Parkmobile phone app.
Valet Parking (Coming Soon)
Our newest parking option. Park only 20 steps from our front door! Valet is the most convenient parking option, plus it costs less than the short-term lot when you park for more than one day. Your parking receipt shows: “Parking.”
- Follow the signs to park in the second driveway in front of the terminal. Do not enter the parking lot.
- Bring your keys to the ATW Welcome Desk located next to the TSA checkpoint. Leave your keys in the envelope with the attendant or in the drop box.
- When you return, we’ll have your car waiting in the valet lane in front of the terminal. Pick up your keys at the ATW Welcome Desk on your way out and pay the attendant.
Valet parking is a $10 drop-off charge plus $8 daily. For example, two full days would cost $26.
The short-term lot is closest to the airport terminal with a maximum daily rate of $15.
The long-term lot is a short walk to the airport terminal with a maximum daily rate of $8. Long-term parking also offers a weekly rate of $40.
Our parking app allows you to pay for parking from your phone, so you can exit faster.
Parkmobile’s benefits include:
- Faster exit, just scan your phone!
- Never lose your parking ticket again—it’s on your phone
- No fumbling with credit card or cash during inclement weather
- Parking receipt delivered to your phone to make expense reports easier
IMPORTANT: YOU’LL BE PARKING IN ZONE XXX
One page quick to get your started: Parkmobile Quick Guide
Tip: print the Quick Guide for a smooth first experience!
Detailed ‘how-to guide’ for the phone app novice: Park Mobile Training Manual
Get the App Now!
Want to learn more about Parkmobile and where you can use it around the country? Visit US.Parkmobile.com.
Appleton International Airport is self-service for parking when entering and exiting the parking area. If you are NOT using Parkmobile, here’s how to pay with cash or credit/debit cards:
- Pull a ticket when entering the parking area
- To pay inside, keep your ticket with you. Our inside pay station is located next to baggage claim. It accepts cash or credit/debit cards.
- You can also pay when exiting the parking lot at the exit plaza. All four lanes accept credit/debit cards. One lane accepts cash. See overhead signs when leaving.
We offer handicap parking in both the short-term and the long-term parking lots. The handicap parking spots are located at the front of each lot closest to the terminal. Handicap customers may park in either lot with short-term parking having a $15.00 maximum per day and long-term parking having a $8.00 maximum per day. Long-term parking has a weekly rate of $40.00.
*Note – Handicap Rebates will be based on the actual cost for parking. But will NOT exceed two weeks long-term parking rate of $80.00.
Lost your ticket? No problem! Proceed to the exit plaza and press the help button located on the machine.
Someone will assist you with getting the correct charge based on the number of days you parked in the lot. If you do lose your ticket it will take longer for you to exit due to the processing of the lost ticket. The charge for a lost ticket is the full daily rate for each day parked in the lot. There is no weekly rate for a lost ticket. A processing fee could be assessed on top of the normal parking rate for a lost ticket.