How to sign up for TSA Pre✓:
- Visit the TSA Pre✓ enrollment website and click the “Start Application Now” button.
- Read the instructions on the next page and click “Apply Now” to begin the application.
- Fill out your information in the first form. Make sure to fill out at least one method of contact (phone or email). Click “Next.”
- Fill out the next three application questions to determine citizenship and click “Next.”
- Answer the next four questions and click “Next.”
- Enter your personal information and click “Next.”
- Enter your current mailing address and/or previous address. Click “Next.”
- Answer yes or no to the next six disclosure questions. Click “Next.”
- Select the documents you will bring to the enrollment appointment. Make note of the documents you select and remember to bring them to your appointment. Click “Next.”
- Select appointment location by typing in “54914” and click the magnifying glass to search for the airport location. Make sure to select the Appleton, WI city location. Click “Next.”
- Choose a date and time for your appointment or select walk-in. Note: Appointments usually take about 10 minutes. Scheduled appointments take priority over walk-ins.
- Click “Submit” to finish the application process.
Remember to bring the documents you selected in step nine to your appointment along with $85 paid by credit card, money order, company check or certified/cashier’s check (no cash or personal checks will be accepted).
Once you complete the screening and pay the fee, you will be certified for five years.
Appleton International Airport is located at W6390 Challenger Drive, Appleton, WI 54914
Travelers attending our TSA Pre✓ event may park in short-term parking, and we will validate for free parking during your visit.
TSA Pre✓ event is located in the **NEW** airport conference room, directly across from baggage claim.