ATW VALET PARKING IS NOW OPEN
Hours: 5:00am to last arriving flight
ATW Valet is the most convenient parking option, plus it costs less than the short-term lot when you park for more than one day. Your parking receipt shows: “Parking.”
STEP 1: Follow the signs to ATW Valet in the second driveway in front of the terminal. Do not enter the parking lot.
STEP 2: Bring your keys to the ATW Valet Desk located next to the TSA checkpoint. Leave your keys in the envelope with the attendant or in the dropbox.
STEP 3: You’ll receive a text message to confirm your pickup day/time. When you return, you’ll receive a text stating that we have your car waiting in the valet lane in front of the terminal. Pay on your phone or in person. Pick up your keys at the ATW Valet desk.
ATW Valet has taken enhanced cleaning measures to keep valet customers safe. These processes include:
- Valet staff wears masks and gloves when moving a car
- We provide steering wheel and seat covers to add an extra layer of protection
- Car keys are returned to travelers in sanitized pouches
- ATW Valet uses a phone-based touchless payment system, which provides customers a virtual valet ticket, further eliminating touchpoints
Valet parking is a $10 drop-off charge plus $8 daily.
$10 DROP-OFF CHARGE IS WAIVED UNTIL JAN 1
For example, two full days would cost $16.
Contact ATW Valet directly: 920-358-4708
|Valet Parking||Curbside, $10 drop off charge + $8 daily
($10 charge waived thru 12/31/20)
(i.e. $18 on Day 1, $8 each additional day)
|Short-Term Lot||Close to the terminal, $15 daily|
|Long-Term Lot||Farther from the terminal, $8 daily|
|Cell phone waiting lot||Use when picking up passengers|
The airport offers 24-hour parking, so you can enter and exit at any time. For payment we accept: cash, credit card and Parkmobile phone app.
The short-term lot is closest to the airport terminal with a maximum daily rate of $15.
TIP: Valet costs less than Short Term for trips of 2+days; 2 days in Short Term = $30; 2 days in Valet = $26.
The long-term lot is a short walk to the airport terminal with a maximum daily rate of $8. Long-term parking also offers a weekly rate of $40.
Parking lot is open, please take a ticket an entry plaza.
Our parking app allows you to pay for parking from your phone, so you can exit faster.
Parkmobile’s benefits include:
- Faster exit, just scan your phone!
- Never lose your parking ticket again—it’s on your phone
- No fumbling with credit card or cash during inclement weather
- Parking receipt delivered to your phone to make expense reports easier
IMPORTANT: YOU’LL BE PARKING IN ZONE #8720
Parkmobile Quick Guide
Print the Quick Guide for a smooth first experience!
Park Mobile Training Manual
Detailed ‘how-to guide’ for the phone app novice.
Get the App Now!
Want to learn more about Parkmobile and where you can use it around the country?
Appleton International Airport is self-service for parking when entering and exiting the parking area. If you are NOT using Parkmobile, here’s how to pay with cash or credit/debit cards:
- Pull a ticket when entering the parking area
- To pay inside, keep your ticket with you. Our inside pay station is located next to baggage claim. It accepts cash or credit/debit cards.
- You can also pay when exiting the parking lot at the exit plaza. Three lanes accept credit/debit cards. One lane accepts cash. See overhead signs when leaving.
Calculate Your Parking Cost
Please enter the date and time of your departure from and arrival to ATW as listed on your plane ticket. Parking costs for valet, short-term and long-term are estimates only. Actual costs may vary.