Paying a Parking Citation
Parking citations can be paid in the following ways:
- Pay online here
- In-person at Appleton International Airport administration office at W6390 Challenger Drive Suite 201 (available Monday-Friday, 7 a.m.-4:30 p.m., except holidays)
- In-person at the Outagamie County Treasurer’s office at 400 N. Walnut St. (available Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-4 p.m., except holidays)
- U.S. mail sent to Outagamie County Treasurer, 320 S. Walnut St., Appleton, WI 54911
- U.S. mail sent to Appleton International Airport, W6390 Challenger Drive Suite 201, Appleton, WI 54914
- By phone with credit card, call (920) 832-5267 (please have citation number available)
Contesting A Parking Citation
If you wish to contest a parking citation, please complete the Parking Citation Review Form below within 10 days of the citation being issued. All contested citations will be reviewed by the Airport Public Safety Chief and Airport Security Coordinator. During review, the citation will be placed on hold and will not incur further penalties.
You will be notified via mail or email when a decision has been made. If you file for review and it is denied, you have two choices:
- Pay the amount listed on the completed review form within 10 days
- File a written request with the Airport Public Safety chief for a court hearing within 10 days following the administrative review decision or 30 days from the date the ticket was issued, whichever is later
Note: If you do not resolve the parking citation in the appropriate time frame, your information will be sent to the state DMV and your vehicle registration will be suspended.